An important way to fight gastritis is through a therapeutic diet. The snack menu helps reduce the pressure on the stomach and prevents its wall irritation. The correct and edible list of foods depends on the type of disease and the characteristics of the disease.
How to eat with gastritis?
With low acidity of gastric juice, diet for gastritis is relevant, which does not include mechanical irritation of diseased mucous membranes and stimulates secretions, it is called table number 2.
There is also dessert at the dining table for a sore stomach. Allowed sweets list includes: marmalade, marshmallows, jellies, soufflé, puddings, unleavened cookies. If tolerated, you can indulge in condensed milk or a spoonful of homemade ice cream.
What should be excluded from the diet for gastritis?
- excess fat - fried foods, rich broth, smoked meats, smoked meats;
- coarse fiber - raw vegetables, legumes, bran, nuts;
- hot spices - mustard, tomato sauce, carrots, peppers, garlic and onions;
- high salt content - sausages, canned foods, homemade products, pickles;
- toast - pastries, puff pasta, any freshly prepared bread.
Due to poor digestion, you should not eat fatty meats and fish, some grains (millet, corn, barley, pearl barley).
Strong soda, kvass, alcohol, tea and coffee are harmful to a sick stomach. Boiled eggs are prohibited for any type of gastritis.
For dairy products, it is not recommended to eat yogurt, kefir, whey if there is high acidity. A small amount of sour cream and whipped cream is used for seasonal dishes. Spicy and salty cheeses are not included in the menu.
What you can eat during gastritis exacerbation
In case of acute gastritis, fasting is often indicated on the first day, but after 12-24 hours a person should not refuse to eat. In the first week, snacks are mainly eaten: mashed vegetable soup, slimy porridge in water (oatmeal, rice).
For a 3-4 day diet with the worsening of gastritis, you can choose the following menu:
- steamed omelet;
- mashed potatoes;
- curd soufflé.
When the feeling of discomfort and discomfort in the stomach disappears, you can eat meatballs and steamed pieces of meat, white bread crackers, pieces of lean meat and fish, biscuits. After about 2 weeks, the food is prepared according to the principle of diet No. 1 or No. 2.
Budget menu for the day
- First breakfast: 1 boiled chicken egg or 3-4 quail eggs, some oatmeal (if acceptable, you can eat with raisins), greasy toast, a cup of tea with 1-2 tablespoonscream.
- Second breakfast: some biscuits, a glass of concentrated apple jelly.
- Lunch: 1 bowl of soup with vegetables, for the second - fish cake with rice porridge as a side dish, dried fruit compote.
- Afternoon snack: roasted apples stuffed with cottage cheese, a cup of cocoa.
- Dinner: 2 Greeks with minced meat (steamed), some mashed potatoes, a slice of bread, tea with a slice of lemon.
- Before bed: a cup of kefir is not cold (in case of gastritis with high stomach acidity, replace it with warm milk).
Diet for stomach gastritis based on this menu. But the absence of unpleasant symptoms is examined individually.
Discomfort or heaviness after eating should not be ignored. Need to cut down portions, revise diet or recipes to prepare individual dishes.
Menu for gastritis for a week
For gastritis diet, selected recipes with gentle food processing. Meat, fish and vegetable dishes are boiled and steamed. Burners are allowed, but there is no hard crust. Most likely, it takes more than a week of such nutrition. Diet relieves pressure on the stomach and helps it recover.
- 1 breakfast: milk buckwheat porridge, boiled eggs on a piece of white bread yesterday, some warm cocoa.
- 2 breakfasts: 2-3 steamed cheesecake, a cup of fruit compote.
- Lunch: a plate of potato soup, 2 pieces of chicken and carrot puree, a glass of weak tea.
- Lunch snack: rosehip stew with dried biscuits.
- Dinner: fish meatballs (steamed), garnished with some rice porridge, a slice of dry bread, non-acidic agar.
- At night: a cup of kefir or milk.
- 1 breakfast: 150 g of purified sweet cottage cheese, a plate of oats in milk, tea with a slice of lemon.
- 2 breakfasts: a piece of omelet, a cup of cocoa.
- Lunch: some chicken soup with noodles, boiled zucchini with sour cream, 1-2 slices of bread yesterday, homemade fruit jelly.
- Afternoon snack: milk jelly, 3-4 croutons.
- Dinner: Greek with minced meat (steam), 100 g of carrot puree, a weak glass of tea.
- For the night: wild rose vitamin broth, some unleavened biscuits.
- 1 breakfast: soft boiled eggs, a large amount of semolina, toast with butter and a slice of cheese (light and salt-free), tea with milk.
- 2 breakfasts: roasted apples (if gastritis with high acidity, choose sweet varieties), a cup of cocoa.
- Lunch: rice soup, 2 steamed fish cakes, a slice of toasted white, rosehip jelly.
- Lunch: zucchini-carrot casserole (cover in the oven with foil so as not to fry).
- Dinner: a small amount of mashed potatoes, steamed chicken soufflé (you can use the recipe for cooking in a slow cooker).
- For the night: a glass of kefir or milk.
- 1 breakfast: steamed omelet, milk porridge with noodles, some cocoa.
- 2nd breakfast: buckwheat jelly.
- Lunch: soup with hake pieces, zucchini boiled in sour cream, 3 croutons.
- Lunch snacks: curd soufflé, fruit compote.
- Dinner: pumpkin and chicken risotto, 2 slices of dried white bread, fruit jelly, a cup of weak tea.
- At night: rosehip stew.
- 1 breakfast: oatmeal porridge, soft boiled eggs, 2 toast with butter, tea with milk.
- 2nd breakfast: baked apples with cottage cheese, cocoa.
- Lunch: potato soup, 200 g steamed beef soufflé (can be eaten with white sauce), carrot puree, dried fruit compote.
- Lunch snack: rosehip jelly, some biscuits.
- Dinner: steamed pike perch dumplings, rice porridge, fruit jelly.
- For the night: a glass of kefir.
- 1 breakfast: a plate of milk porridge with buckwheat, some jelly tongue, toast, a cup of tea with cream.
- 2nd breakfast: 150-200 g of sweet mashed cottage cheese, kefir.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, 2 fish cakes with boiled rice, a slice of dried white bread, fruit jelly.
- Afternoon snacks: cocoa, steamed omelets.
- Dinner: 200 g of potato casserole with minced meat, beet salad with vegetable oil, berry jelly (in case of gastritis with high acidity, substitute, for example, with milk).
- At night: a cup of rosehip broth, 3 crackers.
- 1 breakfast: semolina, boiled eggs, toast, cocoa.
- 2 breakfasts: part of jelly fish.
- Lunch: pumpkin puree soup, meatballs and mashed potatoes, a slice of toast, compote.
- Afternoon snack: rosehip broth and some crackers.
- Dinner: noodles with cottage cheese (you can eat with jam), tea with cream, some pastries.
- For the night: a glass of non-acidic kefir.
Above is a weekly menu budget for people with gastric inflammation. Any diet for gastritis should be agreed with the gastroenterologist present. Note individual intolerance to specific products, patient allergic reactions and other diseases to the anamnesis.
Some diet recipes
Steamed fish pieces.
For gastritis, food recipes involve the use of lean fish. It is useful to eat hake, cod, pollock at least 2-3 times a week. You can buy ready-made fillets. If not, you will need to cut the carcass of the fish.
- 200 g of fish fillet;
- 50 g of white bread porridge;
- 3 tablespoons milk;
- 1 egg white;
- 15 g butter;
- minimum salt.
Put the pulp soaked in milk into the fish fillet. Salt the mass, scroll twice in a meat grinder. Put the protein into the minced meat, mix well. The shape of the bread is small and steamed. Pour the melted butter on a plate before serving.
Quail eggs are a good alternative to eggs in an omelet. They are considered very useful, and they are also more subtle.
- 10 quail eggs;
- 3-4 tablespoons milk;
- 2 teaspoons of flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- vegetable oil (to lubricate the mold).
Beat a few times and mix well. All other ingredients except oil are added to it. Many gastritis recipes allow the use of finely chopped herbs, so dill can be removed for odor. The mass is slightly whipped and poured into an oily form, cooking with a steam bath.
Baked apples with cottage cheese.
This recipe is suitable even for those with acute gastritis. If sick, especially in the first few weeks, the list of allowed fruits is small. As a rule, these are roasted bananas and apples. Desserts are easy to digest and contain pectin, which improves digestion.
- 3-4 apples;
- 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar;
- 10 g pati.
Wash the fruit well, cut the top into a "cover" shape. Using a teaspoon, gently remove the seeds and some pulp in a circle. Apples must have a wall of at least 1 cm.
In a filling blender, mix cottage cheese with powdered sugar, egg yolks and starch. If available, add vanilla sugar. Tighten the “fill” of the apple with the sweet mass and place in a mold with the sides. In the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, the dessert must be held for 20-25 minutes. Pouring a little water on the bottom of the pan will make the baked apples softer.