Favorite Diet is gaining popularity. This is not just due to the fact that it allows you to lose weight right in front of your eyes. It also helps cleanse the body and improve health.
It only lasts for 7 days, however, in a short time the results are impressive: in one week you can lose about 5-8 extra pounds.
It should be noted the fact that in a week you will gradually fill the body of this food or that food, so that there will be no shortage of vitamins or nutrients. And this will have a positive effect on health.
The essence of diet. Pros and cons of the method
Of course, there are some effective diets that only last a week and show good results. Its effectiveness is comparable to the grapefruit diet, which also lasts for 7 days.
So, let's take a closer look at what a Favorite diet is.
- his diet is very easy to understand, even people who do not know this topic can easily know and do not confuse in the choice of products;
- not just to get rid of the hated extra pounds. With its help, you can free your body from accumulated toxins and reduce the amount of stomach, which will greatly facilitate the transition to a healthy diet if you need to lose weight or stay fit;
- you do not need to count calories.
Disadvantages and contraindications
Every diet has contraindications and Favorites are no exception. It is considered quite strict.
After choosing this diet, be prepared for difficulties.
This is not only related to your wishes but also your health. The body can react unexpectedly to sudden and significant dietary changes. Even for healthy people, there is no need to see a doctor or trainer before going on a diet.
Don't forget, staying healthy is far more important than losing weight fast! When choosing a diet, focus on your body condition. Diet is definitely not suitable for you if you have the disease:
- kidney and liver disease;
- Cardiovascular system disorders.
Also, it is not recommended for women to start a diet during pregnancy or menstruation, when the body is weak and vulnerable.
Provided you follow a diet without breaking the rules and not breaking, the results can be very remarkable: minus 7-9 pounds. But remember that your body size is also important.
If you are overweight, you will lose pounds faster. To speed up the process of losing weight, do not eat sweets, alcoholic beverages, or salt.
Principles to follow
- Before starting a diet, prepare your body: in a few days, exclude from your diet everything that is "harmful" (fatty, fried, fast food, alcohol, toast). Eat more fruits and vegetables, get used to drinking more water.
- Before the first day of dieting, you should cleanse your body. Give an enema or take a mild laxative. This will help prevent unhealthiness.
- Diet should not be followed all the time. But, if your body has adapted well, you can try its longer variation, which is planned for 12-14 days.
- To speed up your metabolism and reduce hunger, eat regularly but little by little.
- Drink more clean water without gas. It will help remove toxins, speed up metabolism. And warm water will eliminate hunger.
- Eating broth on the right day will help prevent damage.
- On vegetable day, do not forget about broccoli, it is low in calories and helps speed up metabolism.
- Cut yogurt on protein day. High lactose content encourages fluid retention.
- Use lemon juice or apple cider vinegar diluted with water for salad dressing, this will improve the taste of the dish and help speed up metabolism.
- If you do sports training on your drinking day, then drink soy milk while they drink.
Diet should be divided into appropriate days
Diet is divided into several days, characterized by permitted foods.
Drink plenty of fluids on days 1, 3 and 6. This refers not only to water, but also a variety of natural juices (better diluted with water to reduce concentration and not irritate the stomach), broth, dairy products (low-fat milk, kefir), tea without sugar.
Alcohol, soda and high sugar drinks are prohibited. Remember that water is a priority on such days, it cleanses the body of toxins perfectly, drinking 2 liters (or better) throughout the day of the diet. On drinking days, serious physical activity is contraindicated, rest more so that the body can go on a diet easily.
Day 2 of a completely vegetarian diet. You can eat vegetables. It is allowed to boil, boil or roast it, but eating all the raw is definitely better, so your body will get maximum nutrients and vitamins.
It is forbidden to prohibit dishes with mayonnaise or sour cream; use vegetable oil, lemon juice or vinegar for this purpose. Do not forget about cabbage, which is famous for its fat burning quality.
Today, you need to eat more fresh fruit (but not juice and compote). Except for bananas and grapes, calories are too high. You can drink water in any quantity.
When the body can recover. Fish, seafood, meat, eggs (protein) and cottage cheese are allowed. You can eat legumes (beans, lentils, peas).
Be careful, five servings will suffice. And physical activity is too early to resume.
Transition to nutritious food from food. It is better to incorporate a diet of foods eaten throughout the diet. In this diet, you can not change the day and replace the food served on the menu.
- for breakfast, you can drink tea without sugar or low-fat kefir;
- for lunch - chicken broth without salt;
- snacks are allowed by drinking yogurt;
- for dinner - a glass of milk.
- You can have breakfast with some small tomato seeds;
- For lunch, you can make cabbage salad with cucumber and ingredients. Use olive oil for dressing. But it is better seasoned with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (calorie content will be less);
- for snacks - some fresh cucumbers;
- dinner is allowed with cucumber salad with bell pepper;
- Dinner must be light - it is better to style a salad like at lunch (lemon juice, vinegar).
- for breakfast - herbal tea, a glass of milk;
- for snacks - low fat milk (1 glass);
- you can dine on meat soup;
- for afternoon snacks - a glass of kefir with 0% fat;
- for dinner - herbal decoction.
- You can have breakfast with pears and herbal teas;
- half a grapefruit is suitable for snacks;
- for lunch - green apple, kiwi and orange salad;
- You can enjoy a snack with oranges;
- for dinner - milk or kefir (no more than a glass).
- breakfast is allowed with some boiled eggs;
- for today's snack you can eat boiled lean fish (no more than 200 gr. );
- for lunch - boiled chicken breast;
- for afternoon snacks - cottage cheese (150 gr. );
- For dinner, you can enjoy a few slices of hard cheese.
- It is better to have breakfast with tea or kefir;
- for snacks - a glass of freshly squeezed juice diluted with water;
- for lunch - meat soup (do not salt);
- a glass of kefir is perfect for an afternoon snack;
- for dinner - heated skim milk (1 glass).
- You can have breakfast with some boiled eggs and tea without sugar;
- eat snacks with green apples;
- for lunch - any vegetable soup (250 ml);
- Oranges are good for afternoon snacks;
- You can have dinner with a vegetable salad made from beets and carrots.
Properly "out" of the diet
To maintain a new weight and not endanger health, you need to monitor your diet carefully after completing the diet, do not rush to return old products to the diet. For a few days, eat only wholesome and wholesome food (fortunately, there are many such recipes).
It is best not to eat fast food, fatty foods, pastries, sweets. During the diet, you have taught your body to do without them.
Water still needs to be consumed in large quantities, it is good if it becomes a habit.
Reviews for those who have tried this diet for themselves. Is it worth it?
In general, the background of the general survey is positive. Favorite diet is recommended by most people who experience it themselves. With its help, many women manage to get back healthy after the birth of a child, so that one can facilitate the transition to proper nutrition, or quickly lose that extra weight before an important event.
Yes, there are negative reviews, but they are all individual. Many write that losing weight quickly returns, however, they do not follow the principles of proper nutrition after completing a diet.