How to lose weight in a month: an unclear way

We’ve talked about how quickly diets don’t work. That is, they can provide results, but short -term, and when you switch to your regular diet, the weight will return again. So is it possible to lose weight in just a month? We offer some obscure ways to lose weight that have been shared by nutritionists and fitness experts with us.

empty plates and how to lose weight in a month

Method number 1: don’t count calories

While reducing the calorie content of a diet should not fail to provide positive results, it is still time to stop counting calories and focus on the nutritional value of food. This is a distracting factor and leads to damage if you suddenly eat something very high in calories. As a result, this can even lead to constant stress, a greater desire to lose weight and, consequently, to psychological disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. Nutritionists say that it is better to calculate not the calorie content, but BJU products - the amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates in them - and rely on protein foods, eat less carbohydrates and fats.

Method number 2: do not eat only vegetables

Above, we said that you should lean on foods high in protein. Yes, a vegetable salad made from seasonal vegetables, seasoned with a teaspoon of vegetable oil, will really be healthy, even satiate your body. But not for long. Moreover, fresh vegetables will be digested quickly and will not provide the body with the required amount of nutrients. Therefore, you can not eat salads alone, without meat, side dishes and others. Prepare your lunch or dinner so that it contains protein - chicken breast, turkey, boiled beef, fish and seafood. Don’t forget about small amounts of slow carbs - whole grains and cereals, whole grain breads or durum whole wheat pasta. Well, now you can already think of a fresh vegetable salad, which you will add to your dish.

Method number 3: relax completely

It seems like an obvious fact, but think: how many hours a day do you sleep? If you can’t overcome the extra pounds in any way, we can bet that no more than 5-6 hours. Whereas you need to sleep at least 7-8 hours for the body to rest completely, and the metabolism in it is maintained at the proper level. American scientists have confirmed the fact that people who sleep less than 5 hours a day have about a 70% chance of obesity. But those who have slept for 6 hours - only about 30%. If you do not sleep enough time, the level of the hormone ghrelin increases in the body - this substance is responsible for appetite and hunger. Nutritionists also say that you should not do so much physical activity that it affects sleep. If you sleep for 5 hours to be in the gym in the morning, it is better to stop training, but get enough sleep - this will be more effective for weight loss.

Method number 4: exercise before breakfast

Not in vain we mention exercise in the morning - it will be more effective to lose weight than exercising at other times of the day. However, keep in mind that early in the morning before your first meal is an ideal time for a cardio (aerobic) workout that is not too intense. During such exercise, the adipose tissue to be burned - it will be a source of energy for physical work, because the level of insulin in the blood is minimal, and the body usually draws energy mainly from sugar. On the other hand, if you go for strength training (anaerobic training) with weightlifting, extra weights, lots of approaches and repetitions, the body definitely needs reinforcement. Therefore, strength training should be done after breakfast or at other times of the day, but not on an empty stomach.

Method number 5: exercise for half an hour only

This is another novelty that fitness experts and doctors told us. It turns out that if you train for a long time, more than 60 minutes, the levels of the stress hormone cortisol increase in the body. And this is exactly the hormone responsible for the deposition of fat from each extra calorie, and for the distribution of fat throughout the body (i. e. , it is stored in problem areas such as the abdomen, thighs and sides). Therefore, it is good if your workout will last no more than 40-45 minutes, while, that way, you can train regularly, even daily. If you do it for a long time, break the lesson into several parts (for example, into strength training and cardio sessions), among which you need to rest for a while.

Method number 6: eat cyclically

If you still can’t stop counting calories, make this factor your advantage: eat cyclically. like this? Let's talk in more detail. If your daily caloric intake is about 1500 kcal, on Monday you should eat about 1200 kcal, no more. But on Tuesday, eat your norm - 1500 kcal. And on Wednesdays you can eat 1700-1800 kcal. But from Thursday, go back again to 1200 kcal, and continue to eat this way for three days, changing the calorie content of the daily diet. This approach will allow you to "cheat" the body, not drive it into a state of stress and not allow it to adapt to the low calorie content. All this, in turn, will allow the body to release the accumulated kilograms more efficiently and quickly, and successfully break down and get rid of fat cells.